Alam Sari, Bangi Selangor
Please register to join Alam Sari Community Forum.
Only 1 minute registeration:
1. username
2. email add
3. password

DONE! Automatic activation.

From
Alam Sari Community Forum
https://alamsari.forumotion.com/
Please register to join Alam Sari Community Forum.
Only 1 minute registeration:
1. username
2. email add
3. password

DONE! Automatic activation.

From
Alam Sari Community Forum
https://alamsari.forumotion.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alam Sari, Bangi Selangor Community Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Neighbourhood of Academia Alam Sari in the heart of Bangi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Neighbourhood of Academia Alam Sari in the heart of Bangi Empty
PostSubject: Neighbourhood of Academia Alam Sari in the heart of Bangi   Neighbourhood of Academia Alam Sari in the heart of Bangi EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:23 pm

Located within the heart of Bangi, about 3.5km south of Bandar Baru Bangi, is the ‘Neighbourhood of Academia’ known as Alam Sari.

Developed by I&P Menara Sdn Bhd – a subsidiary of Island & Peninsular (I&P) – this RM1 billion township is designed to inspire living in comfort within a neighbourhood of educational institutions.

Alam Sari’s concept of an academic township is inspired by its location in the vicinity of various higher learning institutions and the research and training centres of Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), German-Malaysian Institute Technology, Nuclear Malaysia (MINT), Malaysian-French Institute, EPF Training Centre (ESSET) and Petronas Management Training Centre.

Sprawled over 432.5 acres of freehold land in the matured residential area of Bangi, Alam Sari is targeted at medium-high to high income earners with several designs such as Ilmia I, Ilmia II and Ilmia III launched beginning this year, as well as the recently launched Ilham I.

The township was officially launched by the Deputy Prime Minister at Equatorial Bangi Hotel in November last year. Ilmia I, which was launched at its sales gallery in Section 8, Bangi in the same month, saw all 60 units sold in one day.

Built-ups for Ilmia II (double storey terraced homes) and Ilmia III (double storey cluster homes) measure from 2,097 sqf and 2,733 sqf respectively while for Ilham I, sizes begin at 2,165 sqf.

Meanwhile, lot sizes for Ilmia I, Ilmia II and Ilham I is 22ft by 75ft. Ilmia III homes, built on lot sizes of 35ft by 83ft, are cluster style homes where every unit is a corner unit.

Starting prices for Ilmia II, Ilmia III and Ilham I begin at RM285,110, RM514,143 and RM374,253 respectively. There are 60, 32 and 79 units of each design available.

The first phase, launched November last year, is expected to be completed in 2009.

Self-contained township

The residential parcel of Alam Sari will, when completed, comprise a mixture of housing such as terraced homes, cluster homes, semi-Ds, bungalows, orchard lots and apartments.

Facilities and amenities within Alam Sari would include schools, kindergarten, community hall, police station, parks and gardens. Schools are within easy walking distance from all homes, while within 100m from all homes you will find parks and gardens.

The township would ultimately comprise 3,435 residential units with an estimated population of 17,000 alongside 127 units of commercial property.

I&P Menara Sdn Bhd is developing Alam Sari to be comfortable and secure. Among the features are controlled entries into each cluster of homes, perimeter plants around the clusters for added security, dedicated walkways that separate pedestrian from vehicular traffic, and devoted pedestrian and cyclist crossings.

Different road hierarchies help control traffic speed and volume, while gentle meandering local streets further reduces traffic speed. Road intersections and junctions are paved to control traffic speed while also doubling up as landscape feature.

The homes are also being built as clusters or short rows to create a sense of belonging and neighbourliness, as well as to encourage a ‘neighbourhood watch’ concept.

Ease of access

Accessible via the Kuala Lumpur-Seremban Highway through the Kajang or Bangi tolls, Alam Sari is 50km south of Kuala Lumpur, 22km east of Putrajaya and 20km south of Kajang.

Located within the self-contained Bandar Baru Bangi, residents will not be far from facilities and amenities such as supermarkets, shopping complexes, banks, a post office, a hotel, government offices, schools, golf courses, medical facilities, a mosque, factories and office buildings.

With these already in place, residents of Alam Sari are assured of everyday convenience.

A track record to reckon with

Alam Sari is I&P’s first Bangi development and as a gift to the buyers, the developer has offered a ‘Future Genius’ Education Fund free with the purchase of a unit from Ilmia I, Ilmia II or Ilmia III.

Some of I&P’s other developments include Bandar Kinrara, Alam Damai in Cheras, Alam Sutera in Bukit Jalil, Alam Impian in Shah Alam, Kota Bayuemas in Klang, Kota Seriemas in Nilai, Seri Beringin in Bukit Damansara.
Back to top Go down
https://alamsari.forumotion.com
jozz

PostSubject: I&P should consider freebies for customers   Neighbourhood of Academia Alam Sari in the heart of Bangi EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:15 pm

Assalamualaikum,

Saya rasa dengan profile pembangunan yang agak tinggi dan harga yang boleh dikatakan tinggi juga (memang tinggi pun) I&P patut bagi la freebies... cthnya pakej renovation cabinet dapur ke, pakej cermin tinted vcool ke (untuk cermin rumah, bukan cermin kereta memandangkan cermin yang besar2 kat rumah tuu).

Jualan pun bagus... bagi lee something kat customer2 nie..

wallahualam
Back to top Go down
hamdan

PostSubject: Re: Neighbourhood of Academia Alam Sari in the heart of Bangi   Neighbourhood of Academia Alam Sari in the heart of Bangi EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 3:37 pm

sekarang harga rumah d Alam Sari, 22x75, antara RM460k-RM480k pada unit yang basic tetapi mungkin boleh tinggi lagi, bergantung pada subject property..

Penkenalkan diri, saya Hamdan, adalah seorang perunding hartanah muslim yang berdaftar di bandar baru bangi, ingin menawarkan khidmat jualbeli hartanah, loan bank, peguam SPA, "check Market Value" hartanah, potential buyer, dan lain-lain..

Hamdan Hussin
017-3008021
Senior Property Negotiator
Our Integrity, You Can Trust
Back to top Go down
http://www.hamdanproperty.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neighbourhood of Academia Alam Sari in the heart of Bangi   Neighbourhood of Academia Alam Sari in the heart of Bangi Empty

Back to top Go down

Neighbourhood of Academia Alam Sari in the heart of Bangi
Page 1 of 1