Alam Sari, Bangi Selangor
Please register to join Alam Sari Community Forum.
Only 1 minute registeration:
1. username
2. email add
3. password

DONE! Automatic activation.

From
Alam Sari Community Forum
https://alamsari.forumotion.com/
Please register to join Alam Sari Community Forum.
Only 1 minute registeration:
1. username
2. email add
3. password

DONE! Automatic activation.

From
Alam Sari Community Forum
https://alamsari.forumotion.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alam Sari, Bangi Selangor Community Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The housing price has increases by 10-20% for the past few months - Alam sari, Bangi Selangor

Go down 
+2
che_dutt
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The housing price has increases by 10-20% for the past few months - Alam sari, Bangi Selangor Empty
PostSubject: The housing price has increases by 10-20% for the past few months - Alam sari, Bangi Selangor   The housing price has increases by 10-20% for the past few months - Alam sari, Bangi Selangor EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:27 pm

The housing price has increases by 10-20% for the past few months - Alam sari, Bangi Selangor As6610
The housing price has increases by 10-20% for the past few months. For example the latest launch of 22x75ft, 2-storey terrace house in Alam Sari is now costing RM348K (bumi price) as compared to RM285K in the previous launch with the same land area. I strongly believe that the price will go up further next year due to the increases in building materials price, labour cost, and the scarcity of suitable land in this areas.
Back to top Go down
https://alamsari.forumotion.com
che_dutt

The housing price has increases by 10-20% for the past few months - Alam sari, Bangi Selangor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The housing price has increases by 10-20% for the past few months - Alam sari, Bangi Selangor   The housing price has increases by 10-20% for the past few months - Alam sari, Bangi Selangor EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:22 pm

Admin wrote:
The housing price has increases by 10-20% for the past few months - Alam sari, Bangi Selangor As6610
The housing price has increases by 10-20% for the past few months. For example the latest launch of 22x75ft, 2-storey terrace house in Alam Sari is now costing RM348K (bumi price) as compared to RM285K in the previous launch with the same land area. I strongly believe that the price will go up further next year due to the increases in building materials price, labour cost, and the scarcity of suitable land in this areas.

lawa rumah... ni mmg rumah Alam Sari ke?
Back to top Go down
SAZALI

PostSubject: Re: The housing price has increases by 10-20% for the past few months - Alam sari, Bangi Selangor   The housing price has increases by 10-20% for the past few months - Alam sari, Bangi Selangor EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:25 am

Can I&P make a new route straight to the highway. This is because when the township is fully occupied, there will be kilometers of jam at UKM commuter and UKM entrance.Worse because there are other projects growing in sg tangkas area such as taman universiti, vista mas & taman tropika. For Alam Sari citizen i'm afraid they have to que on the bridge during the pick hours. Some more, why there is no walkways for both side on the Alam Sari bridge and why it is not fully covered on certain areas. Dont u think it's dangerous.
Back to top Go down
jozz

PostSubject: access roads and walkways   The housing price has increases by 10-20% for the past few months - Alam sari, Bangi Selangor EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:53 pm

Assalamualaikum,

I totally agree, I&P should highly consider to build another access road to Alam Sari besides current UKM Commuter Station entrance road... just imagine what will happen at the traffic light just outside of the entrance to the station..

with a high profile development such as Alam Sari, there should be walkways and other facilities right?.. I'm not quite clear on the future plan for these kind of stuff..
Back to top Go down
farhan227

PostSubject: looking for house ilmia    The housing price has increases by 10-20% for the past few months - Alam sari, Bangi Selangor EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:11 pm

hye i muhamad farhan umar..actually i and my wife looking for house ilmia area...please inform me if any owner want sale the house or the house still no owner...i hope i can buy 1 there coz i really like house in alam sari...
Back to top Go down
hamdan

PostSubject: Re: The housing price has increases by 10-20% for the past few months - Alam sari, Bangi Selangor   The housing price has increases by 10-20% for the past few months - Alam sari, Bangi Selangor EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 3:58 pm

sekarang harga rumah d Alam Sari, 22x75, antara RM460k-RM480k pada unit yang basic tetapi mungkin boleh tinggi lagi, bergantung pada subject property..

Penkenalkan diri, saya Hamdan, adalah seorang perunding hartanah muslim yang berdaftar di bandar baru bangi, ingin menawarkan khidmat jualbeli hartanah, loan bank, peguam SPA, "check Market Value" hartanah, potential buyer, dan lain-lain..

Hamdan Hussin
017-3008021
Senior Property Negotiator
Our Integrity, You Can Trust
Back to top Go down
http://www.hamdanproperty.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The housing price has increases by 10-20% for the past few months - Alam sari, Bangi Selangor   The housing price has increases by 10-20% for the past few months - Alam sari, Bangi Selangor Empty

Back to top Go down

The housing price has increases by 10-20% for the past few months - Alam sari, Bangi Selangor
Page 1 of 1