Alam Sari, Bangi Selangor
Please register to join Alam Sari Community Forum.
Only 1 minute registeration:
1. username
2. email add
3. password

DONE! Automatic activation.

From
Alam Sari Community Forum
https://alamsari.forumotion.com/
Please register to join Alam Sari Community Forum.
Only 1 minute registeration:
1. username
2. email add
3. password

DONE! Automatic activation.

From
Alam Sari Community Forum
https://alamsari.forumotion.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alam Sari, Bangi Selangor Community Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Experience with Decon ID (Alam Sari's main contractor)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
farizaf

Experience with Decon ID (Alam Sari's main contractor) Empty
PostSubject: Experience with Decon ID (Alam Sari's main contractor)   Experience with Decon ID (Alam Sari's main contractor) EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:18 pm

Hi all,

I am not sure where to post this. However, I would just like to share my experience with this particular contractor.

Both me and my husband don't have much experiences in choosing and handling a contractor. When we met Decon ID, they seem confident and are the main contractor of Alam Sari. Naturally we were convinced to have them do our renovation. We extended our kitchen, did the plaster ceiling and a built in cabinet, electrical fittings as well as the grille with them. Some of their works were good. I am happy with the electric works and built in cabinet. The plaster ceiling was ok - had some defects, which they promised to fix since more than a month ago. The kitchen extension work is not that good. The walls had lots of cracks... some were fixed but they are still more appearing with time ... the tabletop sounded hollow ... apparently they used a thin layer of cement only .. the person in charged agreed to re-tile several tiles but when the worker came to do the work, he only fixed 2 tiles and kept insisting, the other tiles won't fall off ... water could leak from the edges of the sink coz they only use white cement to seal the sink, they said silicon should be used and since they did not have the the silicon on hand, they used white plaster to seal it temporarily and till now I am still waiting for them to do a proper fix .... the roof leaked when rained (this was fixed quite promptly, btw), the besi pieces that skirted the roof and drainage pipes were not painted. Delivery time was also poor as they were late to complete my house. But the worst is the grille, thinner than our requested one, we could still see the undercoat of paint, etc.. Anyone out there knows whether the tribunal would entertain a complaint about the grille and get the contracter to do a full refund for the grille?

I guess my problem where I have to wait so long for them to come and fix the defects is due to fact that I made full payment to them where I released the final 5% payment. It would not be top priority for them to attend to my complaints since they have receive full payment plus they are busy with many other projects out there. So for you guys out there, especially 1P2 phase houseowners who have engaged Decon ID as your contractor, make sure you are 100% satisfied with their work before making the full payment no matter how convincing they are in telling you that they will fix all defects even after the payment is made.

Hope anyone reading could recommend good contractors who deliver high-quality work under this post.

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
akuler

PostSubject: Re: Experience with Decon ID (Alam Sari's main contractor)   Experience with Decon ID (Alam Sari's main contractor) EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:30 pm

TQ sebab kongsi pengalaman kontraktor ni..

Saya belum masuk rumah lagi..tengah survey2 kontraktor yg OK buat kat alam sari ni dulu...
Back to top Go down
akuler

PostSubject: Re: Experience with Decon ID (Alam Sari's main contractor)   Experience with Decon ID (Alam Sari's main contractor) EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:36 pm

Decon ID..check punye check, ada simpan brochure pasal Decon ID ni masa melawat tempat ni bulan lepas...company dari Seremban ni.
Back to top Go down
farizaf

PostSubject: Re: Experience with Decon ID (Alam Sari's main contractor)   Experience with Decon ID (Alam Sari's main contractor) EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:46 pm

Ya, betul.. Decon ID ni company dr Seremban .. harap penduduk2/pembeli2 lain boleh kongsi pengalaman juga.
Back to top Go down
shahrizal.pro

PostSubject: Re: Experience with Decon ID (Alam Sari's main contractor)   Experience with Decon ID (Alam Sari's main contractor) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:48 pm

Thanks a lot to Farizaf cz give this info to us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experience with Decon ID (Alam Sari's main contractor)   Experience with Decon ID (Alam Sari's main contractor) Empty

Back to top Go down

Experience with Decon ID (Alam Sari's main contractor)
Page 1 of 1